Cruise 10.0 R
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
A power supply from at least four lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with eight lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Cruise 10.0 R – Benefits:
- 12 kW peak power, 10 kW continuous power – powerful propulsion like a 20 HP combustion engine
- Simple handling thanks to voltage level of 48 V
- We recommend the Cruise 10.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons.
- Remote steering connector option, comes with remote throttle.
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Very robust design – protected from corrosion, saltwater-capable, and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Low-profile design – elegant and modern …
- 12kW peak output, 10kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction – elegant and
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L) , 62.5 kg (XL)
- Equipment included: Connection to remote steering, remote throttle, integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation, 25 mm2 cable set (4.5 m) including fuse and main switch, plug connector.
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use