The 503 easily propels tenders, dinghies and daysailers up to 750 kg and – when it’s needed – over long distances, too.
It’s also something of an expert when it comes to communication, too. It discloses its most important information to you, connects with your smartphone and can be charged from a standard power outlet, form a 12 V connection or from a solar charger.
New since 2015: the Travel can now charge other electrical devices for you, as well. The batteries are now equipped with a USB adapter, allowing your mobile phone, laptops and other equipment to share the Travel’s abundant battery capacity.
- Can do everything that a 1.5 HP petrol outboard can, plus it’s environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter and more convenient
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargeable – including during the voyage
- Can be easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- A clean affair: no matter how or where you store your Travel, there’s no risk of leakage or petrol smells
- Stepless forward/reverse drive
- Manual tilting device with grounding protection
- 4-step manual trim device
- Completely waterproof (IP67)
- Tiller control
- Integrated battery with 320 Wh Li-Ion
- Total weight 13.1 kg (short shaft) / 13.7 kg (long shaft)
- Shaft length: 62.5 cm (short shaft) / 75 cm (long shaft)
- Equipment included: Travel 503 with battery and charger
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use